} /* ]]> */ What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Sunday, June 10, 2007

My relationship with shavonne

Shavonne's leaving to indo for a few days tomorrow, so I think it's good to make things clear about my relationship with her.

To make you understand, let's imagine this story for a while..

Imagine you have a younger sister in your family. But your family was so poor that your parents had to sell away your sister...

Then 12 years later, you found out where your sister's adopted family are and you found back your sister!

That's how I felt after I got to know shavonne better. Do keep that in mind that this friendship is really birthed out from prayer.

I've been praying for a close-strong-bonding friendship on and off for 2-3 years now, ever since I've became a Christian, cause I don't feel loved in my family.

And it just so that time is so perfect on our side, I wasn't in my good spirits just when I got to know shavonne slightly better. I could still remembered that I really poured out my feelings to her when my grandfather passed away.

I think that's where I really see a sister in her. She was listening. Just listening. All I needed back then was just a listener. So I think since then, I told myself to be there for her if she wants me too.

So yea, we really went through alot together. There were a few times I was really furious at her. But I told myself this, "Come on lah, she's my sister, I should be more loving and understanding towards her."

It has been 6 amazing months of journey.. I'll remember and cherish this beautiful friendship we built. ;)


Think about it... I hope I cleared your doubts..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home